Working at Rigel
We know that Rigel’s success depends on the experience, intellect and talent of our highly motivated team, and we truly value the people who make our organization great! We provide a collaborative work environment that enables employees to work together to achieve the purpose and goals of the organization and one that is also personally fulfilling. We’ve created a culture that rewards bright, driven and fun-loving people!
With over 120 qualified and motivated employees, the environment at Rigel is both stimulating and rewarding. At Rigel’s state of the art facility, we work hard and have fun! We believe there should be a balance between our personal and professional lives. Rigel is committed to recognizing all our employees by providing a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Rigel people come from rich and diverse backgrounds, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.Our Rigel Values:
- Commitment to Patients – We focus on improving the lives of patients with serious unmet medical needs.
- Integrity – We have the courage to do what is right, acting in the best interests of patients, the broader healthcare community and one another.
- Innovation – We use our creativity to seek and apply better solutions to scientific, medical and business challenges.
- Transparency – We commit to being open, honest and direct in our communication.
- Teamwork – We build trusting and collaborative relationships..
- Success – We are nimble and decisive in delivering on our ambitious goals.
- Fun – We each contribute to making Rigel an enjoyable place to work.
“Through our highly motivated and talented team, I believe we can achieve great things. Each and every colleague makes a difference in the lives of the patients we serve. Come join our team!”
Raul Rodriguez, President and CEO, Rigel