Where does Rigel trade and what is the ticker symbol?

Rigel shares are traded on the Nasdaq Global Market under the ticker symbol RIGL.

When was Rigel Pharmaceuticals incorporated?

Rigel was incorporated in Delaware in June 1996.

What is Rigel’s fiscal year-end?

Rigel’s fiscal year-end is December 31st. Reporting quarters correspond with calendar quarters.

When did Rigel go public and complete subsequent financings?

Rigel went public in November 2000. Subsequently, we completed financings in January 2002, June 2003, February 2004, July 2005, May 2007, February 2008, September 2009, June 2011, October 2012, February 2017, and October 2017. In April 2018, we completed a public offering of 18.4M shares at $3.90 per share pursuant to an effective registration statement. Jefferies LLC, Piper Jaffray & Co. and BMO Capital Markets Corp. acted as joint book-running managers in the offering.

Does Rigel offer a direct investment program (DRIP)?

Rigel currently does not offer a direct stock purchase or dividend reinvestment program. Rigel currently intends to retain any future earnings to fund the development and expansion of its business, and therefore does not anticipate paying any cash dividends on its common stock in the foreseeable future.

Can I purchase shares directly from the company?

No, Rigel does not have a direct stock purchase plan. Shares may be purchased through a broker of your choice.

How many shares are outstanding?

Rigel had approximately 175.4 million common shares outstanding as of March 31, 2024.

What is a transfer agent and how do I contact them?

EQ Shareowner Services is Rigel’s transfer agent. EQ Shareowner Services is responsible for maintaining all records of registered stockholders (including change of address, telephone number and name), canceling or issuing stock certificates, and resolving problems related to lost, destroyed or stolen certificates. If your shares are held in “Street Name," you will have to contact your broker for these services.

You can contact EQ Shareowner Services 1-800-401-1957

I’ve lost my stock certificates. How can I replace them? What do I do if my address has changed?

If you have lost your stock certificates or need to make a change in your address of record, you need to contact Rigel’s transfer agent, EQ Shareowner Services. They can look up your records and make any necessary adjustment. There is a fee involved for replacing lost certificates.

You can contact EQ Shareowner Services at 1-800-401-1957.

How do I get an investor packet?

To request information, please email us at ir@rigel.com.